Cascade Blues Association
Best Self-Produced CD
2023 competition now open!
- Entries are now open for the best self-produced CD competition. The winner will represent the Cascade Blues Association in the International Blues Foundation Best Self-Produced CD competition 2023.
- The artist submitting the CD, or at least one member of the band, must be a Cascade Blues Association Member.
- Entry fee is $25. Payment can be made via check made out to ‘Cascade Blues Association’ and included with your entry, or made via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries are open now and close on midnight September 25 2022. Entries may be mailed to: Cascade Blues Association Best Self-Produced CD, PO Box 6566, Portland OR 97228-6566
- Entries must include –
- 7 copies of the CD
- phone and email contact details for the entrant
- Cascade Blues Association member number
- Eligible entries are those released between September 25, 2021 and September 25, 2022.
- Compilations are not eligible.
- A performer who has previously been nominated for a Blues Music Award (formerly WC Handy Award) shall not be eligible for this competition. A CD issued in the name of an otherwise eligible performer which also includes the contributions of a Blues Music Award nominee may be ineligible, depending on the extent of the contribution. Please contact the President directly to confirm eligibility.
- A CD on a record label that has previously been nominated for a Blues Music Award shall not be eligible for this competition.