CBA Elections 2022
12/19/22: Election Results
The Cascade Blues Association is happy to announce the results of this year’s Board Officer Election. Thanks to the 33% of current Cascade Blues Association members who voted – we had a record turnout this year thanks to you!
Your 2023 Board Officers:
- President: Rae Gordon
- Vice-President: Marie Walters
- Membership Director: Mike Todd
- Treasurer: Mike Day
We thank Robert Umali Evans and Anni Piper for their service shepherding the organization through challenging times.
We’ll count on them for guidance and support as we work to reinvigorate and grow the Cascade Blues Association in 2023!
We’re happy to present the five candidates who’ve stepped forward to serve as Cascade Blues Association Board Officers for 2023!
Current CBA members: We shared 2023 Officer Election news with you earlier from a NEW email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) – check your inbox for details!
- We have two candidates for Vice-President this year – Robert Umali Evans and Marie Walters.
- President, Membership Director and Treasurer candidates are running unopposed – please join us in thanking Rae Gordon (President-elect), Mike Todd (Membership Director-elect) and Mike Day (Treasurer-elect) for volunteering to serve!
- No one stepped forward to run for the open General Secretary role – the new board will appoint a candidate in 2023
- BEGINS on December 1st. Electronic ballots and instructions will be sent individually to CURRENT Cascade Blues Association members as of Dec 1st by electronic mail
- ENDS on December 15th by midnight PST.
- RESULTS posted on December 21st.
Any issues or concerns? Please reach out to CBA Board Member Betsy Clayton at email@example.com.